Our NetSuite implementation process combines best practices gleaned from our own implementation experience as well as NetSuite’s SuiteSuccess implementation methodology.
It is designed to provide us with complete understanding of your business, so we can configure and optimize NetSuite to provide the best solution for your needs. The services we provide in our NetSuite implementations typically range from creating complex workflows & customized business processes, to setup and configuration of advanced modules, data conversion, and integration with third party platforms and applications.
Our NetSuite implementation process comprises of seven key phases which are consistent across all our implementation engagements. Project management extends across all seven phases to ensure adherence to the project’s schedule and the quality of the deliverables promised. Our proprietary NetSuite implementation process is described in detail below.
Our NetSuite Implementation Process
Our NetSuite implementation process comprises of the following phases and deliverables
- Solution Discovery – understand your business processes, challenges & goals
- Requirements Scoping – on site business review & the development of a detailed scoping document for the project’s key requirements, deliverables & timelines
- Standard Deployment – setup and configuration of standard NetSuite functionality along with client-specific settings and content
- NetSuite Customization – implementation of custom scripts, features and workflows based on client requirements
- Data Import – import of client data into NetSuite such as orders, customers, transactions, etc.
- Historical Data Migration – Migration of historical data from the former system to NetSuite
- Quality Assurance Testing – to ensure everything works as desired
- User Acceptance Testing – by the client to ensure the solution works as per their expectations
- System Training – for the client’s users on how to use the NetSuite system
- Sandbox to Production Shift – migration of artifacts from sandbox to production
- Setup of Live Site Domains
- CDN Enabled – to enhance site performance
- Item Categories & Item Setup
- Post Deployment Support – to assist with any additional requirements or changes.
- On-going Support (optional) – by a dedicated team is also provided for clients looking for long-term assistance
NetSuite Implementation Process Flow
What Our Customers Say
The Folio3 team is very knowledgeable. Every presentation they made was very thorough and detailed. We are new to NetSuite and had a lot questions, but they were very patient with us and explained everything in detail. We couldn't have asked for a better implementation partner.
We just completed our testing of the NetSuite implementation & integration. We did a small number of transactions but everything worked smoothly. I want to recognize the patience and professionalism of the Folio3 team, they've done an terrific job. I look forward to our continued partnership for the work ahead.
Folio3 is an excellent partner as they take the time up front to understand the business flow, so that the implementation work they do is optimized to meet those needs. As with any 3rd party implementation partner, communication is critical to success. Good communication from the team at Folio3 makes them a valued partner.
Folio3 has been an unstoppable NetSuite implementation partner! Working through the ambiguities associated with complex integrations, they have skillfully supported our multiple business units, from production to retail. Their command of the NetSuite product and scope of supporting services is truly impressive, and they continually work to develop novel and comprehensive solutions for our most challenging needs. Going beyond outstanding technical skills, their people are highly responsive, kind and informative, at every turn!